The Membership Committee is responsible for increasing ICE membership; promoting ICE within the insurance industry and ensuring ICE is meeting the needs of its members.
Zurich North America
Phone: (847) 330-1194
Phone: (440) 395-8331
Click Here for Full Committee Details
|Carol Barry - Verus
||Dave Lucas - AIG
Tamela Doyle - Union Standard
||Jennifer Waldron - Admiral Ins.
|Ron Cholaj - RSUI
|Barbara Riedinger - AIG
|Paula Tomsu - Argo Group
Goals for 2018
- New Members: Continue slow growth. Maintain at least 60 members. Target new members based on results of Member profile updates to round out membership in Workers Comp Only and Personal lines.
- New Conference Attendees: Target 2 non-member companies attendance.
- Committee: Identify successor for Committee Chair (Mark's term expires at the end of 2018) and identify additional members for the committee to round out diversity (i.e. Personal Lines and Comp only).
- First Timers: Continue to deliver framework for successful First Timer experience. Prepare with pre-conference contacts, assist Planning committee with First Timer Breakfast and follow up with First Timers after the conference.
- Membership Satisfaction & Engagement: Encourage conference attendance, partner with Committee Chairs to confirm if additional members are needed and target candidates for contact and follow-up with members to update Profiles.
- Support annual membership drive: Contact members who cancel membership to determine cause and report back to Board.
- Support Expansion of Exhibitors: Increase non-Collection agency exhibitors, coordinate with Executive Director to maximize diversity of Exhibitors.
For additional information about ICE please contact Mark Hickey firstname.lastname@example.org