My name is Devin Castles and I am ICE’s new Website Administrator. I’ve already talked to several of you who have had questions about the new site, but the ICE Board of Directors asked me to provide a short introduction to all members and let you know what future issues I'll be able to help you with.
First a word about my background: I worked in DC for several years as a technical analyst for the Association of American Medical Colleges. During this time I maintained an online collection of teaching resources for students interested in attending Medical School, provided technical assistance to students accessing our online test prep materials, and produced reports on test prep sales and usage.
I have also spent several years as a Digital Associate for Off Media in California, managing websites and developing paid advertising and social media campaigns.
On behalf of ICE, please reach out to me if you have any of the following issues/questions:
- Technical difficulties with the website
- Login issues
- Questions about member profiles
- Problems renewing your membership or obtaining an invoice online
- Difficulty changing member types (e.g. switching your primary or secondary contact)
- Trouble subscribing to the proper ICE Forums
- Later in the year, assistance with any conference registration issues
- Any other questions you have if you don’t know who to contact
I look forward to working with you, and please don’t hesitate to contact me. I'm on West Coast time, and email is the easiest way to reach me.