The Planning Committee strives to deliver an annual conference experience that is unparalleled in the collection industry. The annual event is designed to provide a balanced mixture of topically relevant business content, abundant networking opportunities, and exposure to the latest industry related products and services. Our mission is to create a memorable conference experience that promotes, to both members and our business partners, ICE as a meaningful and rewarding industry affiliation.
ICE Vice President
Phone: (860) 547-8491
Phone: (407) 804-5632
Click Here for Full Committee Details
|Gary Woodring - Chubb
Ken Godfrey - ICE
Mary Ann Heenehan - Consultant
Karen Leger - Chubb
Lisa Scheppelmann - ICE
||Mary Coviello - Chubb
Mark Stepuszek - CNA Ins.
Goals for 2018
- Successfully market the ICE annual conference as a must attend event for business professionals in the billing and collection space.
- Ensure that the ICE Conference remains the insurance billing and collection “conference of choice” by cultivating win-win relationships between members seeking business solutions and exhibitors/sponsors seeking industry partnerships.
- Expand upon the business content provided at the conference to ensure that attendees from all lines of business have a professionally rewarding, personally thought provoking, and educationally stimulating experience.
- Identify a keynote speaker that will engage the full range of conference attendees while serving to kick-off the conference in an energetic, enthusiastic and thought-provoking manner.
- Enhance the experience of first time conference attendees by ensuring that they experience firsthand the benefits of attending an event defined by its welcoming environment and rewarding business and networking experience.
- Continue to leverage the features and benefits of the mobile app to help ICE achieve efficiency gains in migrating from print to electronic information and explore ways to incentivize participation with specific features of the app.
- Maintain a Planning Committee environment that encourages, empowers and supports committee members’ participation, sense of contribution and personal accountability toward the conference planning process.
- Consider new ideas, approaches, or agenda configuration to support the interaction that takes place between conference attendees and our ICE Sponsors and Exhibitors.
- Capitalize on the 2018 conference venue, The Gaylord- Maryland/DC, to promote unique opportunities that ensure conference attendees experience an overall productive, positive, and enjoyable conference experience.
- Achieve a successful knowledge transfer and transition for planning committee responsibilities previously completed by the ICE Executive Director.