"ICE Members Return to Work"
An Open Roundtable Discussion
May 12 @ 2:00 Eastern Time
ICE plans an open round table discussion focusing on the experience of our member companies as many now return to the office. This Zoom style meeting, hosted by ICE President, Lisa Cameron, will provide an open forum where members will have an opportunity to share their own, as well as learn from the experience of others as we all adjust to the “new normal” that defines today’s in-office experience.
We'll plan to explore:
- In general, how’s it going?
- Policies and practices defining your return-to-work experience (vaccination and testing requirements, etc.?)
- Have you come up with something special to mark the return of your teams?
- How are you managing any experienced expansion of flexible work schedule options?
- How is your company responding to employees who have refused your return to the office?
- Is it “business as usual” or “business as unusual”? What differences have you been experiencing since coming together once again in your workspace?
- How have those employees who were on-boarded during the pandemic been adapting to their newly discovered teammates, and your pre-pandemic team to them?
- What practices have you put in place to ensure that your groups return to efficient, collaborative, in-person teams?