The Planning Committee strives to deliver an annual conference experience that is unparalleled in the collection industry. The annual event is designed to provide a balanced mixture of topically relevant business content, abundant networking opportunities, and exposure to the latest industry related products and services. Our mission is to create a memorable conference experience that promotes, to both members and our business partners, ICE as a meaningful and rewarding industry affiliation.
ICE Vice President
Tamela Doyle – Union Standard Insurance
Tracy Fiacco – Markel
Mary Ann Heenehan – ICE
Gail Mengeling – Zurich
Angita Patel – Zurich
Ross Trua – Arch Insurance Group
Gary Woodring – ICE
Click Here for Full Committee Details
Goals for 2021
- Continue to adapt to the challenges of Covid19 to provide the highest quality event in a cost-effective manner.
- Successfully market the ICE annual conference as a “must attend” event for business professionals in the billing and collection space.
- Ensure that the ICE Conference remains the insurance billing and collection “conference of choice” by cultivating win-win relationships between members seeking business solutions and exhibitors/sponsors seeking industry partnerships.
- Partner with the Membership Committee throughout the year to realize an increase in member attendance at this year’s annual conference event.
- Collaborate with the Benchmarking Committee throughout the year to increase engagement and add value at the annual conference event.
- Ensure that attendees from all lines of business have a professionally rewarding, personally thought provoking, and educationally stimulating experience.
- Identify external speakers that will engage the full range of conference attendees in an energetic, enthusiastic, and thought-provoking manner.
- Ensure that first time attendees experience the benefits of attending the ICE Conference through its welcoming environment and rewarding business and networking experience.
- Maintain a Planning Committee environment that encourages, empowers, and supports committee members’ participation, sense of contribution and personal accountability toward the conference planning process.
- Consider new ideas, approaches, or agenda configuration to support the interaction that takes place between conference attendees and our ICE Sponsors and Exhibitors.
- Capitalize on our virtual platform (Showcare) and the enhancements they have made to ensure conference attendees experience an overall productive, positive, and enjoyable conference experience.