ICE Mission & Values
Insurance Collection Executives, "ICE", is an industry organization dedicated to supporting the insurance collection professional. While the organization's roots date back more than 40 years, ICE addresses the many challenges faced by today's insurance collection professionals. At the core of the organization is a Board of Directors comprised of committed industry executives, who, like you, recognize the tremendous benefit of this unique industry affiliation.
ICE is a non-profit organization with a targeted membership of insurance industry executives. In a rapidly paced collection environment, ICE provides the perfect solution for collection executives interested in learning from peers within their own industry discipline.
ICE Mission Statement
To provide a forum that allows a diverse group of insurance collection professionals to share ideas, new technologies, innovative processes, and common challenges under the umbrella of ICE-afforded antitrust protection.
ICE Vision Statement
Insurance Collections Executives (ICE) making a connection today to improve tomorrow's premium collection.
ICE Value Statements
- Provide an opportunity for personal development and improved performance
- Improve industry awareness through enhanced networking partnerships with other carriers and service providers
- Strengthen the opportunity to introduce industry-wide change
- Realize educational opportunities for member companies
- Offer an unparalleled annual conference experience
- Capitalize on the professionalism, personal integrity, diversity and dedication of our membership